upgrading to iOS 7 with photo fx , photo fx ultra and cool fx
Posted by DFX Software Support-Jena on 19 September 2013 08:10 PM
The introduction of iOS 7 has posed the following issues to our mobile apps.
We are currently working on this issues and we should have an update shortly.
Current issues reported:
- Crop and Rotate adjustments are not saving to the camera roll.
- Sincerely Print and Ship throws an error the first time it is selected.
- Open in Instagram doesn't transfer the image to Instagram or open Instagram.
- Icons at bottom of the screen are getting cut off halfway through the menu bar. In Landscape orientation, even more is getting cut off.
- The brush in the mask tool is sticky on the iPad
Photo fx Ultra
- Sliders and Point controls are sticky when moving them.