Your Product Code allows you to run Dfx on one computer at a time. However, you may transfer the license by deactivating on one computer and activating on another.
Internet Deactivate / Internet Activate is the preferred method of license transfer between computers, but is only available if you initially activated over the Internet and currently have Internet access. If you did not activate initially via internet, you will need to contact Dfx Support to assist you in transferring the license. Do this by creating a support ticket at http://helpserve.com, provide them with your Product Code, the product type, and the reason why you need deactivation (all requests must be made in writing).
To transfer a license:
1) Open the DFX License Menu in the DFX interface, on the machine that needs to be deactivated of license:
- Standalone / Photo Plug-ins: Select License from the Help menu.
- Adobe After Effects / Premiere Pro: Apply a Dfx filter and click on License at the bottom of
the Effect Controls window.
- Apple Final Cut Pro: Apply a Dfx filter and click on License at the bottom of the Filters
- Avid Editing Systems: Apply a Dfx filter and click on License at the bottom of the
2) Choose Internet Deactivate and click Next.
Dfx is now deactivated.
3) On the target computer, select Activate Dfx and follow the instructions.
Dfx will then activate on the new computer.