DFX Support asked me to provide a screenshot/ screendump, how do I do this?
Posted by DFX Software Support-Jena on 12 August 2011 04:58 AM
- To capture the entire desktop, press Command-Shift-3. The screen shot will be automatically saved as a PNG file on your desktop.
- Attach the file to your support ticket.
Windows XP / Vista
- Press PRINT SCREEN.
- Paste the screenshot as into a Word or Photoshop document, save as a jpeg file and attach it to your support ticket.
- Open Snipping Tool by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type Snipping Tool, and then, in the list of results, click Snipping Tool.
- Click the arrow next to the New button, select Free-form Snip, Rectangular Snip, Window Snip, or Full-screen Snip from the list, and then select the area of your screen that you want to capture.
- Save as a jpeg file and attach it to your support ticket.