What do I do if I lost my DFX license?
Posted by DFX Software Support-Jena on 12 August 2011 05:28 AM
Please provide DFX technical support with the following information. Some of this information can be provided through your credit card statement . |
1. What is the exact product type?
2. What is the version?
3. Tiffen Order number.
4. Was the online product an upgrade or a full version of Dfx?
5. Approximate date of purchase.
6. Email addresses used for purchase.
7. The name or company the software was registered under.
Note: We may ask for proof of ownership, such as a credit card statement or invoice. We reserve the right to limit this type of support to registered DFX owners.
Please remember - Always keep a paper copy of your activation key/code in a safe place! To register your activation key or code, please follow this link: